Friday, February 20, 2009

Week of Friday Feb. 20, 2009

Name: Danika Grady
Group Members: Gabi Tukeman and Zach Wheeler

1: What Did I Do?

This week was all about finalizing and fundraising.  Up to thursday I was frantic with the plans for my bake sale.  I had set up all of the arrangements for the where and the when and the what. Unfortunately the wednesday I found out that there was another bake sale on friday so I had to move ours up to thursday.  That of course, gave me less time to plan than before.  The sale was a success though.  We made all the money we needed to buy our motor and then some for shipping and the smaller things.  

I also worked on contacting the gym we were using for our documentary portion of our project.  The plans for that fell through a little bit but Gabi and I went there in person to talk to them.  We found out the statistics we needed but also that we cannot film there for our documentary.  There was too much legal stuff to deal with.  It wasn't worth it to us.  We are however going to move on with our plans in the next week.  


2: What Did My Group Do Today?

Gabi was doing work on materials and design.  She gathered the materials list and forwarded them to me today.  This weekend I will take it and order the parts we need.  She worked a long time on it and the design we have it really good.  She also helped me a lot with the bake sale and gym.  

Zach is the bike man.  He fixed up the bike so that it looks amazing.  I think it's pretty much ready to be used.  The rust is all gone and the wheel is attached.  In one week he did all of it.  

3: How Did We Help Each Other?

We all support each other in our different aspects of the project.  We help with each different part and make additions or suggestions to make it better. We are all a part of it and all of our personalities are blended into our work.  

No comments:

Post a Comment