Group Members: Gabi Tukeman and Zach Wheeler
1: What Did I Do Today?
Today was the finalizing day. Tomorrow is our second check in and we had to finish the stuff we said we would get done today. My part of the deal was finalizing the bake sale and the gym deals. I finished the bake sale plans and talked to the pizza places again just to make sure I had the numbers right. As for the gym I tried calling them again and nothing came of it. The lady that I talked to had no idea what I was saying so eventually I gave up. Gabi is coming over to my house tomorrow afternoon to bake so I decided that we would go talk to them in person during that time. I also sent an email to Stacey Lopaz asking permission for the bake sale. she emailed me back right away telling us its good to go.
2: What Did My Group Do Today?
Gabi researched the materials today, which was part of her jobs for the week. She found a ten dollar toaster on the internet which she plans on getting for our project as well as finalized the design for our bike.
Zach got his wire brush today. He used it to take more of the rust off of the bike.
3: How Did We Help Each Other?

No comments:
Post a Comment