Group Members: Gabi Tukeman and Zach Wheeler
1: What Did I Do Today?
Today was a little slow in terms of production. We all were ht with a touch of Friday fever so we probably weren't as productive as we could have been. It wasn't a total loss though. I called three different pizza places (Little Caesar's, Figaro's and Extreme) to find out pizza sizes and pricing. Armed with that information I will choose a place to supply pizza to our bake sale next Friday. I also called 24 hour fitness about filming in their gym. Unfortunately we didn't get very far with that. This weekend I decided I am just going to go and talk to them in person.
2: What Did My Group Do Today?
Gabi made a logo for our group today. It is really cool and she worked really hard on it. She also assisted me in the hunt for a number and email for the 24 our fitness.
Zach worked on the bike some more as well as his Google sketch up diagram.
3: How Did We Help Each Other?
Today we were pretty seperate; each with their own project. We did have good communication between us throughout the day.

No comments:
Post a Comment