Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tuesday Feb. 3 2009

Name: Danika Grady
Group Members: Gabi Tukeman and Zach Wheeler

1: What Did I Do Today?
Today I received an email from Mr. Commerson about the how he is doing his project. He sent me three links to different sites. Two of them My group and I have already found but the third we had not. We read through it and decided it was a very helpful site to keep as a reference. It showed the way to make a generator from scratch. We decided not to use the instructions that it told us there because it cost over one hundred dollars just in magnets. Gabi and I also sent an email to the CCAT people that Emily Powers talked to us about. We have yet to hear from them.

2: What Did My Group Do Today?
Gabi did pretty much the same thing as I did. We were working together most of the day. Zach however was on his own computer creating a digital model of what our end product will look like. Today he created a really good wheel for the bike and his progress is really good.

3: How Did We Help Each Other?
Today Gabi and I helped each other by sharing the computer between us and getting things done through our shared efforts. We both helped Zach by supporting him in his digital engineering. We all work really well together and we get things done efficiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment